
在办理入住与退房时,要遵循迅速准确的原则。下面记者为大伙收拾的酒店办理结账的英语口语对话,期望对大伙有用!
酒店办理结账的英语口语对话
S= Staff G= Guest
S: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
早上好先生,需要我帮忙吗?
G: Good morning, I'm leaving today. May I settle my hotel bill now?
早上好,今天我要离开。我目前想把在酒店的账单付了可以吗?
S: Your name and your Room number, please?
请告诉我你的名字和房间号怎么样?
G: Jack Burns in Room 9102.
杰克·伯恩斯,9102室。
S: Did you have your breakfast?
你吃过酒店提供的早餐吗?
G: Yes.
是的。
S: Have you used any facilities since then?
那你曾用过酒店设施吗?
G: No.
没。
S: Just a moment, please. I'm preparing your bill... Sorry to have kept you waiting. Here is your bill, RMB 1550 Yuan in total, including 10% service charge. Please check it.
请等一下。我筹备下你的账单……对不起,让你久等了。这是你的账单,人民币1550元,包含10%的服务费。请核查。
G: That's right.
对的。
S: You have paid a deposit of RMB 2000 Yuan, haven't you?
你已支付2000元押金,对吗?
G: Yes. Here is the receipt.
是的,这是收据。
S: Thank you. Here is the invoice and your change. Have a check, please.
谢谢你,这是发票和零钱,请检查。
G: It's all right. Thank you.
非常不错,谢谢你。
S: You're welcome.
不需要谢。



