地址:莫妮卡公寓
人物:莫妮卡,瑞秋,罗斯,钱德勒
事件:众友人鼓励逃婚离家的瑞秋将信用卡剪掉,如此才能开始过不依赖爸爸妈妈和别人的新生活。
听力文本:
Monica: All right, you ready?
莫妮卡:好的,筹备好了吗?
Rachel: No. No, no, Im not ready! How can I be ready? Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute? Come on, I cant do this!
瑞秋:不。不,不,我没筹备好!我如何可能筹备好了呢?嗨,瑞秋!你筹备好不需要降落伞跳出飞机了吗?算了,我不可以!
Monica: You can, I know you can!
莫妮卡:你能行的, 我了解你能行!
Rachel: I dont think so.
瑞秋:我不感觉。
Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything! Cmon,cut. Cut, cut, cut,...
罗斯:来吧,你会泡咖啡!你就什么都可以做!来嘛,剪吧。剪,剪,剪
All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut...
众人:剪,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪
Rachel: Yknow what? I think we can just leave it at that. Its kind like a symbolic gesture...
瑞秋:你们知不知道?我觉得大家可以把它留在那里。就仿佛某种象征性的符号
Monica: Rachel! That was a library card!
莫妮卡:瑞秋!那是借书卡!
All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut..
众人:剪,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪
Chandler: Yknow, if you listen closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream.
钱德勒:知不知道,假如你们仔细听,你们会听到上千的企业在尖叫。
Monica: Welcome to the real world!It sucks. Youre gonna love it!
莫妮卡:欢迎来到现实的世界。这里糟透了,但你会喜欢的!
New words for dialogue :
ready adj. 筹备好的
airplane n. 飞机
parachute n. 降落伞
cut v. 剪切
symbolic adj. 象征性的
gesture n. 姿态
library n. 图书馆
card n. 卡片
listen v. 倾听;留神听
closely adv. 接近地
retailer n. 零售商
scream v. 尖声喊叫



