欢迎来到英语学科网

医务英语会话:初诊

来源:www.ffjkw.com 2025-10-21

WOMAN, AGED 29

女人,29岁

Doctor: I see from your notes you were in hospital ten years ago with thyroid trouble.

大夫:我从你的病历中得知,你10年前曾因甲状腺功能混乱住过院。

Patient: Yes, thats right. And now Ive got stomach trouble and my doctor sent me here.

患者:对,是如此的。目前我有有胃病,我的大夫介绍我到你这里来看病。

Doctor: What has actually been happening since the thyroid trouble?

大夫:自从得了甲状腺疾病以来,有过那些症状?

Patient: All sorts of things. Ive been feeling very depressed for a year.

患者:症状可多呢。一年来,我精神很不好。

Doctor: Did you go to your doctor?

大夫:看过大夫吧?

Patient: Yes, when it got bad. He gave me some Valium tablets to slow me down but they slowed me to a halt. I didnt do anything but sleep.

患者:难受时看过。他让我服用安定药片,使我镇静。我整天昏昏欲睡,除去睡觉外,我啥事也干不了。

Doctor: Did they affect you in any other way?

大夫:还有其他症状吗?

Patient: Yes. I got indigestion.

患者:有,我近期消化不好的。

Doctor: Did he give you anything for that?

大夫:大夫给你吃过什么药吗?

Patient: Yes. He gave me some medicine and then it was all right.

患者:给了,他给我开点药,我吃了就好了。

Doctor: How does the indigestion affect you?

大夫:消化系统如何不好受?

Patient: All the food stays up here

患者:吃进的东西都停在这里。

Doctor: When do you get it?

大夫:什么时间感觉难受

Patient: Two to three hours after food.

患者:饭后两三个小时。

Doctor: What is it like? A pain?

大夫:如何不好?疼痛不痛?

Patient: Yes, a pain.

患者:是的,非常痛。

Doctor: What kind? Burning, stabbing?

大夫:如何个痛法?烧痛还是刺痛?

Patient: It feels like some wind there and I want to get rid of it.

患者:肠胃里胀气,我想把气排掉。

Doctor: Do you belch?

大夫:打嗝吗?

Patient: Not much.

患者不常打嗝。

Doctor: Does it bother you at night?

大夫:夜间犯病吗?

Patient: No.

患者不。

Doctor: It comes on when you are hungry?

大夫饥饿时发作吗?

Patient: Yes, I have a terrible pain in my stomach and I feel Ill collapse if I dont eat straight away.

患者:对,饥饿时胃部特别疼痛,假如不立刻吃些东西,我就支持不住。

Doctor: How is your appetite?

大夫胃口如何?

Patient: Very poor.

患者:非常差。

Doctor: Did you always have a bad one?

大夫:胃口一向不怎么样?

Patient: No, it started to deteriorate ten years ago.

患者:不,10年前才开始疼的。

Doctor: Has it changed much in the last few months?

大夫:近几个月变化大吗?

Patient: I think the medicine must push the food down and then I fell hungry?

患者:服药后,食物可以往下走了,我也感觉到饿了?

Doctor: What about your weight?

大夫:你体重如何?

Patient: Im losing weight.

患者:体重在降低。

Doctor: How much do you weight now?

大夫:目前体重是多少?

Patient: 8st1lb.

患者:
113磅

Doctor: And how much did you weigh a year ago?

大夫:一年前体重是多少?

Patient: 9st

患者:
126磅

Doctor: What about your bowels?

大夫:大便状况怎么样?

Patient Terrible.

患者:非常不好。

Doctor: In what way?

大夫:如何不好?

Patient: Im constipated.

患者常常便秘。

Doctor:: How often do you have them opened?

大夫:几天大便一次?

Patient: only when I take medicine.

患者:只有吃了药才能大便。

Doctor: Every day?

大夫:天天都解大便吗?

Patient: No, every other day.

患者:不,隔一天一次。

Doctor: Does warm weather affect you?

大夫:天气暖和时,你难不难受?

Patient: No. I prefer warm weather. I sweat less.

患者:不,我喜欢温暖气候, 我出汗不多。

Doctor: Do you always sweat?

大夫:你常常出汗吗?

Patient: Yes, but more recently.

患者:是的,近期出汗更多了。

Doctor: All over your body?

大夫:是全身出汗吗?

Patient: Yes, all over.

患者:是的

Doctor: Do you feel depressed, nervous, edgy, and irritable?

大夫:你感觉抑郁、不安、急躁和爱激动吗?

Patient: I was worse before I got my job.

患者:是的,找到工作以前,我的病情更重。

Doctor: When did you start that?

大夫:如此多长时间了?

Patient: A month ago.

患者:
1个月前。

Doctor: Have you been fidgety, have your hands been shaky?

大夫:你一直坐立不安、双手颤抖吗?

Patient: When I was coming here.

患者:我到这里时就是如此。

Doctor: At times of stress?

大夫:是在精神紧张的时候发作吗?

Patient: Yes. And when something riles me.

患者:对,或者惹我生气时。

Doctor: Any trouble with your eyes?

大夫:双眼有哪些问题吗?

Patient: No

患者:没。

Doctor: Periods regular?

大夫:月经规律吗?

Patient: Every month since I had my baby.

患者:有了孩子后,每月都有。

Doctor: When was that?

大夫:那是什么时间?

Patient: Five years ago.

患者:5年以前。

Doctor: Do you feel restless?

大夫:你感到躁动不安吗?

Patient: I couldnt concentrate till I got my job but now I have to,

患者:未找到工作以前,我精力一直集中不起来,现在不能不专心工作

Doctor: Is there anything else youve noticed?

大夫:你还有别的感觉吗?

Patient: No

患者没

Doctor: Has anyone in your family had thyroid trouble?

大夫:家里还有其他人有过甲状腺疾病吗?

Patient: No. I have one sister and two brothers.

患者:没。我有一个姐姐和两个兄弟。

Doctor: Are they well?

大夫:他们都怎么样?

Patient: Yes.

患者是的。


  • 上一篇:
  • 下一篇:

情景会话相关

11

24

赖世雄观光英语通87:回家的漫漫长路

The Long Road Home回家的漫漫长路Kathy and Evan have left Stockholm and are driving back to Amsterdam to return their rented car

11

24

旅游标志大全(上)

Business Hours 营业时间Office Hours 办公时间Entrance 入口Exit 出口Push 推Pull 拉Shut 此路不通On 打开 Off 关Open 营业Pause 中止STOP 关闭Closed 下班Men

11

24

双语:伤害宗教情感 游戏Pokemon Go被告上印度

Augmented reality game Pokemon Go has landed up in an Indian court over allegations it is hurting the religious sentimen

11

23

知乎甄选:什么事中国可以做美国却不可以?

What things can you do in China that you cannot do in the USA?啥事可以在中国做却在美国行不通?获得11.9k 好评的回答@Michelle ZhouIn China在中国You

11

23

双语:支付宝拿下10大国外机场!

Chinese tourists can use China's largest third party payment platform Alipay at ten overseas airports from this month.从这

11

23

BEC中级考试内容解析,摸清题型与时间,通过率U

近期,BEC中级考试立刻就要开考了,还有不少同学居然不了解BEC中级考试步骤和内容。今天就给大伙仔细码一遍中级考试内容。

11

23

中国女生“表白岩石画”走红互联网(组图)

There are many ways to express love.爱有很多种表达方法。Some people bestow their loved ones with flowers or chocolates. Others exp

11

23

外媒看中国:神州十一号发射成功

China successfully launched its first human spaceflight mission in more than three years Oct. 16, placing into orbit a s

11

23

双语:5种迹象显示这不是爱情

1. Your partner shows up unannounced1.你的配偶未先告知便出目前你面前Surprising you with flowers on a random Wednesday is a welcome trea

11

23

双语:印度银行数据外泄 320万张银行卡疑遭盗刷

NEW DELHI — Indian banks scrambled Friday to contain the damage after finding that more than 3.2 million debit cards may